Are you looking for a financial opportunity within a growing and international organisation as Accounts Receivable? Do you speak and write the English language fluent, is your communication towards clients your strongest skill can you describe yourself as a real team player?
About the company
The company you will work for is an international pharmaceutical company. In Haarlem, where the head office is located, colleagues are working every day to become not only the best in their market but also creating an exceptional working environment for their employers.
About the role
In your role as an Accounts Receivable you will be responsible for providing financial and administrative support in order to assure effective and accurate financial and administrative operations.
- Executing invoices / claims
- Analyzing and reporting on aging
- Cash collection
- Maintaining contact with the core customers
- Supporting SSC with unapplied payments
- Being the link between SSC and sales organization
- Releasing blocked orders
- Supporting GL Accountant
What is your profile?
A service oriented person that shows a strong character, is a team player, and has a strong commercial capacity. You are an excellent communicator and you love to solve problems in order to fully service your clients and meet expectations of the organisation.
- Diploma (MBO-4) or Working experience in a commercial role
- 1 - 3 years of experience in accounts receivable
- Fluent in English, good in Dutch is a plus
- Excellent knowledge of Excel
What are the benefits
- 40hr work week
- Market conform salary
You will have the opportunity to work for an international company, with the first contract for 6-7- months.. If you are interested in this role please apply on the website or contact Katarzyna Wajer.