As a Customer Support Assistant you will be assisting the Head of Customer Service in managing the complaint handling. You will be responsible for all administration that comes with it. As a Customer Support Assistant you will be handle the entry and collation of the complaints. You will be in direct contact with colleagues from other departments, all suppliers and customers.
Customer Support Assistant
- 40 hours
- € 2100 - € 2300 gross
Key tasks and responsibilities:
You will be closely with the Complaints Manager and the Complaints assistant. Together you ensure that all complaints are entered in to an appropriate system in a timely and accurate manner. Furthermore you will:
- Follow up on the complaint handling process;
- Finalising the complaint by creating credit notes;
- Assist the Complaints Manager in the publication of the complaint KPI's.
As a Customer Support Assistant:
- You are self-motivated and have the ability to work independently;
- You have strong administrative skills;
- Colleagues see you as a team player;
- You are service and customer focussed;
- In English you are fluent (German / French as is a big plus!).
- Collective health insurance with a discount of 8% insurance contribution on the basic package.
- Pension is located within PGB and contains an employee and employer contribution part
- Company fitness regulation with a maximum compensation of € 27,- net monthly
- Public transport/OV will be fully refunded from your residence to the office.
Please note this is a fulltime position. In case you are interested in this role please apply via the link or send your cv to t.badal(a)jpgray.nl.