As an administrative Assistant you will assist the Head of Customer Service in the management of complaint handling, specifically the entry of customer complaints. Do you get enthusiastic of problem solving and do you have a positive and proactive mind-set? Do you have a minimum of 1 year experience in a quality or complaint handling environment? Maybe this position within an international organisation in the area of Amsterdam will be a good match.
- 40 hours
- Professional level of English
- €2300,- gross + benefits
Key tasks and responsibilities:
Work closely with the complaints manager and the complaints assistant to ensure that all complaints are entered in to an appropriate system in a timely, accurate and professional manner on a day to day base. In addition the role will require direct contact with all suppliers and customers via and in conjunction with the TCS team. You will be responsible for entry and collation of complaints.
- Follow up on the complaint handling process
- Finalising the complaint by creating credit notes (no authorization)
- Assist as required the complaints manager in the publication of complaint KPI's
- Work on complaint management system.
- Interact successfully with stakeholders as appropriate
- Work with TCS group and Service Centre to ensure timely and accurate entry of complaints
- Assist the Complaints manager in the reporting of complaint statistics
- Relevant experience
- Background in quality or complaint handling environments
- Experience within an international organisation
- Microsoft Office experience
- Bachelor degree (no strict requirement)
- 13th month
- Collective health insurance with a discount of 8% insurance contribution on the basic package;
- Pension is located within PGB and contains an employee and employer contribution part;
- Company fitness regulation with a maximum compensation of € 27,- net monthly;
- Public transport/OV will be fully refunded from your residence to the office.
Please note this is a fulltime position. In case you are interested in this role as Administrative Assistant, please apply via the link or send your cv to e.smid(a)jpgray.nl