Do you have experience in business analysis? Do you have knowledge of finance and an ability to implement and manage complex business solutions all over the world? Are you looking for a broad commercial role? Then it might be a job for you:
Where will you work?
The company you will work for is an international recruitment company with several locations in Europe.
Your location: Amsterdam or Rotterdam
What are the deliverables?
Working with both sales and support functions, you will be focused on ensuring that opportunities are appropriately analysed to ensure maximum profitability. You will demonstrate a broad commercial understanding of the recruitment industry, and an ability to implement and manage complex business solutions all over the world.
Additionally, you will have a close attention to commercial risks developing and ensure these are escalated where appropriate.
Activities and responsibilities:
- Implement, review and enforce pricing policy for the various models across the regions
- Undertaking market research and analysis and producing recommendations for business development opportunities
- Commercial review and input into new business opportunities
- Contribute to new bids and tenders to ensure commercial optimisation in line with strategy
- Review of high level contracts to help mitigate commercial risk and input into decision process
- Relationship owner of third party sales suppliers including point of escalation for complaints from both parties.
- Owner of Calculators for the region, set policy for changes and ensure proper approval of those changes
- Provide Solutions for cross border deals, regular review of solutions and adapt as required. Develop the process for deals in new Countries.
- Commercial BEP analysis for Key Account management and top clients
- Commercial Analysis of top clients and profitability of large contracts to feed into client strategy
- Assist sales with negotiations with clients
- Control point for commercial viability of a deal
- Take responsibility for the review of profitability of projects
- Analysis of sales and other reports (such as credit and billing) that give insight into how a company can make adjustments to improve performance
- Work with compliance to audit third party suppliers
- To liaise with all necessary functions regarding any commercial changes, risks or escalation of those risks from a commercial relationship.
What is your profile?
- Minimum 2 years of experience in a role requiring business and/or financial analysis and data management;
- Proven experience in management and delivery of projects;
- Experience in recruitment business is a pre;
- Ability to recognise and implement opportunities and ideas quickly;
- Financial understanding with ability to analyse data and numbers;
- Proven experience in client focused service delivery.
You will have the opportunity to work for an international company. Secondly, the compensation package is very appealing. If you are interested in this role please apply on the website or contact KatarzynaWajer.