For a leading international organization based in Amsterdam I am looking for a Competition Law Counsel for a project that will last at least one year.
Competition Law Counsel
Competition Law Group is responsible for managing competition law cases, investigations and inquiries from authorities. It also advises businesses worldwide on competition law matters, supports M&A transactions and corporate strategy, and manages and monitors competition law compliance program. At all times the Group aims to develop the competition law awareness and skills of the lawyers and other relevant employees.
Within this varied and far-reaching context, the Legal Group is currently offering an ad interim position as Competition Law Counsel.
The position is based in Amsterdam, the Netherlands, and represents an exciting opportunity to work within a dynamic and multi-national environment. As such, it is an ideal opening for positive and proactive applicants with a practical and solution-based approach to competition law. You will gain valuable, real-world experience across multiple aspects of practical and strategic competition law as well as merger control matters.
In doing so you:
* Respond to competition law questions from the business;
* Advise in contracts, distribution networks, sales transactions;
* Manage merger control processes and coordinate the competition law aspects of integration;
* Awareness / training sessions at marketing and sales team levels.
* Law study with a specialization in Competition Law;
* Competition Law-related work experience of least three years;
* Strong communication and interpersonal skills including a high standard of written and spoken English, with Dutch or any other languages a plus;
* Available to work on ad interim basis, ideally for at least one year and full time.
If you are interested or you have any questions regarding this role please contact Katarzyna Wajer.