Are you looking for an interesting position within in international company based in Amsterdam? Do you want to be part of a hardworking and enthusiastic team of people? Are you experienced in content creation? If yes this might be a job for you!
Availability: full -time
Contract: 6 months with a possibility of extension
Where will you work?
The company you will work for is a worldwide company. When you walk into the office you'll see people working together in an international teams.
The role? Content Specialist will validate the core products commercial content and will provide an optimized content for local products.
- Creation of (SEO optimized) content (including features and images) for the new incoming local products
- Validation on the local content key elements of the new incoming central content production
- Content accuracy of new product requests ensuring that they comply with company standards and guidelines
- Performing ad hoc content analysis and reporting
- Proactively monitor overall content quality flow to avoid bottlenecks
- Ensure good understanding of the local systems landscape supporting product information management
- Ensure that the local key words are correctly maintained, to help customers to find the desired products
- Go-to-person able to redirect to the correct local stakeholders operational queries concerning content from central
- Responsible for adapt new processes and way of working according to the new business model and pro actively seek info or training to learn
Knowledge of Dutch language on native level
Fluency in English
Bachelor degree in business
Experience in content management and e-commerce
Opportunity to boost your international experience
An inspiring working environment
If you are interested in this role please apply on the website or contact Katarzyna Wajer.