Are you looking for an analytical opportunity within a growing and international organisation as Credit Analyst? Do you speak and write the German language fluent, can you describe yourself as a real team player and would you like to be part of hardworking and enthusiastic team of people?
Credit Analyst German
About the company
The company you will work for is an international retail company active in e.a. The Netherlands, UK, France and Germany. In Breda, where the head office is located, about 200 colleagues are working every day to become not only the best in their market but also creating an exceptional working environment for their employers. The organisation represents strong and well-known brands in more than 8 countries across the world, which provides plenty of growth opportunities for your professional career.
About the role
In your role as a Credit Analyst (German) you will be responsible for analysing credit data, generate and evaluate financial ratios and are creative in finding recommendations for an ongoing development of businesses and systems.
- Interpret and evaluate external credit reference agency data
- Release securities after requesting respective endorsement from AR and Credit
- Timely completion of all applications within agreed service levels.
- Help to enhance the quality of credit applications.
- Provide professional and appropriate advice and guidance to colleagues ensuring that commercial and new opportunities are maximized without compromising the risk management.
What is your profile?
A service oriented person that shows a strong character, is a team player, and has a strong analytical capacity. You are an excellent communicator and you love to solve problems in order to fully service your clients and meet expectations of the organisation.
- Bachelor/ Master degree level or 1-3 year of working experience in a similar role.
- Near native level in German
- Fluent in English, Good in Dutch is a plus
- Excellent knowledge of Excel, working experience with SAP is plus
What are the benefits
- 40hr work week
- Salary indication between € 2700 and € 3300 gross per month
- Travel costs and enough parking space for your car next to the office.
- 13th month
- 24 holidays to start with
You will have the opportunity to work for an international company, with the possibility of obtaining an indefinite contract. Secondly, the compensation package is very appealing and the growing opportunities are even bigger.. If you are interested in this role please apply on the website or contact Jeanine Tukker via j.tukker(a)jpgray.nl