Temporary: 7 months
Full time: 32-40 hours p/w
The company is a Japanese company that has a strong international market position in the field of protection equipment. Their European office is based in the area of Amsterdam, which is a true international office with many different nationalities present.
- SAP master data handling, daily transactions and financial administration.
- Managing the accounts payable, checking the bookings
- Maintain an orderly accounting filing system.
- Follow up of (travel) expense report and payment order
- Assist in the production of financial statements and applications, preparation of spreadsheets, reports and correspondence as required
- Plan, organise and manage own workload to ensure your contribution to the company's monthly financial reporting process is achieved in a timely and accurate matter.
- Provide financial support to team members.
- Working with payroll agencies in various countries to prepare payroll, data preparation and monitoring for following cases - Employees in Netherlands, France, Germany, Italy, Spain and England
- Assist with end of year preparation and procedures
- Fluent in French and English.
- Ideally having practical and relevant experience with both payroll preparation and credit control management
- Experience with SAP is a plus
- Responsible and well-disciplined
- Calm and professional disposition
Why should you apply?
In the role as Credit Controller, you will have the opportunity to work for an international company with many different nationalities. If you are interested in this role, we are looking forward in receiving your application.