Are you looking for a challenging customer service position within an international company in the region of Almere? Do you want to be part of a hardworking and enthusiastic team of people? Do you have experience with B2B customer service or export? This could be the next step in your career.
Customer Service Representative English
Contract: Full-time (40h);
Salary: 2700 - 3300 EUR gross/month + competitive
Required Languages: English + another additional language
About the company:
The company you will work for is a global firm in the chemical industry. You will be challenged every day with the maintenance of a complex order management process, communicating with different stakeholders to deliver excellent customer service. Intrigued? Please continue…
Key skills & responsibilities:
- Function as primary customer contact for the placement and fulfilment of sales orders Responsible for daily interaction and customer inquiries
- Daily monitoring of product shipments to ensure on time delivery and work with logistics and plants to resolve delivery issues
- Communicate any adjustments to customers as well as logistics parties
- Thorough knowledge of the Company's customers, products and services
- Work with customers and account managers to develop relationships that can improve service and increase customer retention
- Bridge the gap between what the customer expects and what the organization can realistically provide through effective communications, and by facilitating resolution of issues with plants, distributors/agents, logistics and sales management.
- Review invoices on accuracy
- Understanding of the Export Logistics intricacies to be able to provide the best service possible to assigned customers
- Demonstrate clear commitment to factors affecting HSE
- Demonstrate ability to use IT systems: SAP R/3 SD, MS Office
- Strong customer focus
- Pro-active & decisive problem solver
- Apply process understanding when delivering customer service.
- Advanced verbal/writing skills in English and at least one of these additional European languages: German, Polish, Turkish, Italian, Spanish, Dutch, Russian, Swedish, Finnish, Portuguese
- At least 3 years of B-to-B Customer Service experience in an international environment
- Work experience in manufacturing industry preferred
- Degree from accredited university, college or business school or equivalent work experience
Furthermore, you are a service-oriented person that shows strong character, is a team player, and has a strong analytical capacity. You are an excellent communicator and you love to solve problems in order to fully service your clients. You also do not mind working in a fast-paced environment.
You will have the opportunity to work for an international company, with the possibility of obtaining an indefinite contract. Secondly, the compensation package is very appealing and the team you will be part of is very diverse, and supportive.