Customer Care Representative
Full time: 40 hours p/w
Do you want to be part of a large multinational in electronics? Are you a service oriented type? In the role as Customer Care Representative you will have the opportunity to work for an industry leading multinational that has a large European hub here in the Netherlands. You will be partly responsible as a contact person for the clients of this organisation, in fully servicing their needs in all their inquiries and requested quotes.
The company is a large multinational that is an industry leading organisation in sub-assemblies in the electronics industry. They have a large European office in the Den Bosch region, which is a true international office with many different nationalities present.
- Central point of contact for Customer on all daily inquiries and provides timely follow up and resolution of issues and inquiries
- Proactive communication to Customer and liaise with parties to come up with solutions for open and upcoming matters. Customer visits might be required
- Manage escalations for your customers.
- Review quote and order requirements, create scheduling agreements, clear blocks, work flows daily, monitor critical shipments
- Follow up on quotes and quality issues
- Act as voice of the Customer for internal support departments
A service oriented person that is showing a strong character as well. You are an excellent communicator and have high problem-solving skills.
- Bachelor degree level or equivalent by experience
- Fluent in English and Spanish/French
- Experience in Customer Service
- Experience with SAP
Why should you apply?
In the role as Customer Care Representative you will have the opportunity to work for a large multinational. Secondly the compensation package is very appealing. The international work environment in where people are supportive and involved in many out of work activities is something that is attractive to many of the employees currently working there.
If you are interested in this position we are looking forward to receive your application.