Are you looking for a customer service representative position within in international company based in Amsterdam? Do you want to be part of a hardworking and enthusiastic team of people? Are you experienced in B2B customer service? In this role you will have the opportunity to work for an innovative international company in Amsterdam.
Customer service representative
Availability: full -time
Working times: 8:30 - 17:00
Where will you work?
The company you will work for is a worldwide company in the technology industry. When you walk into the office you'll see people working together in an international team. Do you enjoy participating in group of enthusiastic people? Do you get energy from working with people? Then this might be an interesting position.
Customer Service Operational Representative will provide exceptional, accurate service to all customers in assigned country teams, while managing a substantial volume of requests and inquiries electronically. Some phone work to gather additional information from customers will be needed.
- Work as part of a team to add value to customers
- Take ownership of transactional work
- Accurately service customer requests received by email or through customer portals
- Reply to customer requests primarily via email and occasionally phone (in Dutch or French or German or Portuguese)
- Prioritize customer requests based on importance/urgency and by effectively managing the group inbox
- Proactively share pertinent customer information with industry teams
- Manage customer complaints and returns
- Maintain up-to-date account and customer contact information
- Process quotes and orders by accurately following relevant policies and procedures
What is your profile?
A service oriented person that shows a strong character, high attention to detail, is a team player, and has a strong analytical capacity. You are an excellent communicator and you love to solve problems in order to fully service your clients.
Minimum three years of experience in B2B environment
College degree preferred
Fluency in two of the following languages: Dutch, French, German, Portuguese
Fluency in English
Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Opportunity to boost your international experience
An inspiring working environment
Direct contract with the company
Excellent secondary benefits
You will have the opportunity to work for an international company, with the possibility of obtaining an indefinite contract. Secondly, the compensation package is very appealing. If you are interested in this role please apply on the website or contact Katarzyna Wajer.