Do you want to be part of a large multinational in electronics? Are you a service oriented type? In the role as Customer Service Representative you will have the opportunity to work for an industry leading multinational that has a large European hub here in the Netherlands. You will be partly responsible as a contact person for the clients of this organisation, in fully servicing their needs in all their inquiries and requested quotes.
Customer Service Representative German
Location: Den Bosch
Contract: Full-time (40h);
Languages: German and English
Where will you work?
The company is a large multinational that is an industry leading organisation in sub-assemblies in the electronics industry. They have a large European office in the Den Bosch region, which is a true international office with many different nationalities present.
What you will be doing as customer care representative:
- Communicate daily with customers concerning delivery plans, forecasts, price discrepancies, logistic errors or complains or on part cross reference issues
- Maintain strong control of the order backlog
- Handle product returns and complaints
- Order tracking incl. follow up of delivery dates as well as shipment tracking
- Monitoring of the order reception and order intake
A service oriented person that is showing a strong character as well. You are an excellent communicator and have high problem-solving skills.
- Bachelor degree level
- Fluent in English and German
- Experience in Customer Care
- Experience with SAP is a plus
Why should you apply?
In the role as Customer Service Representative you will have the opportunity to work for a large multinational. Secondly the compensation package is very appealing. The international work environment in where people are supportive and involved in many out of work activities is something that is attractive to many of the employees currently working there.
If you are interested in this role please apply via the website or contact Leonieke Vroom via l.vroom(a)jpgray.nl. We always strive to respond to all applications within 5 working days. Sometimes due to the number of responses we cannot. If you have not received a reply we regret to inform that we have continued with other candidates.