Are you looking for a customer service representative position within in international company in Amstelveen? Do you want to be part of a hardworking and enthusiastic team of people? Are you experienced in customer service, do you have knowledge of logistics/supply chain and are you looking for a great environment to continue your professional career? Then have a look at the vacancy below, because this could be the job for you!
Customer service representative
The company you will work for is a worldwide company in the food industry. When you walk into the office you'll see people working together in an international team. You will be challenged everyday with the maintenance of a complex order management process, communicating with different stakeholders to deliver excellent customer service. Intrigued? Please continue.
What are the deliverables?
In your role as a customer service coordinator export, you will be responsible for managing the complete order to cash process. You will be the linking pin between the planning department, logistics and supply chain, external warehouses and the customers. You have the ability to keep an overview while working very precisely to ensure customer satisfaction. Considering that you will be dealing with various projects time management and managing deadlines is very important.
- Provide accurate administrative support (B2B)
- Handle all incoming questions and orders from your clients and resolve complaints
- Manage the complete order to cash process
- Support Sales representatives
- Plan and organise logistics processes
- Give product information
- Collaborate and monitor export processes
- Management of some financial administration tasks
What is your profile?
A service oriented person that shows a strong character, is a team player, and has a strong analytical capacity. You are an excellent communicator and you love to solve problems in order to fully service your clients.
- MBO+ or Bachelor/HBO degree
- Fluent in English
- Dutch/German language is a plus
- Advanced knowledge of ERP systems and MS office is a must
- Team player and stakeholder management
- Excellent organizational skills
- Analytical and problem-solving mind
What are the benefits?
- 40hr work week
- Salary that is in line with the market + 13th month
- Travel allowance
- 25 holidays
You will have the opportunity to work for an international company, with the possibility of obtaining an indefinite contract. Secondly, the compensation package is very appealing. If you are interested in this role please apply via the website or contact Margriet Klarenbeek via m.klarenbeek(a)jpgray.nl
We always strive to respond to all applications within 5 working days. Sometimes due to the number of responses we cannot. If you have not received a reply we regret to inform that we have continued with other candidates.