Do you want to be part of a company in sustainable luxury products? Do you have passion for providing the ultimate service? In this role as a customer service representative German role you will have the opportunity to work for a fast growing company in Amsterdam that is expanding their business in Germany.
Customer service representative German
Where will you work?
The company you will work for is fast growing company in sustainable luxury products located in Amsterdam. When you walk into the office you'll see people working together in a beautiful open office. You get lunch served every day by the company while you are enjoying the amazing view. There is a lot of space to be inventive and create your own projects to add value to the company. This is also the reason why they are only looking for top talent and not someone who just wants to do customer service.
What are the deliverables?
In your role as a customer service representative you will be fully responsible for the business to business support for the German clients of this organisation. You will be able take ownership over projects and initiatives within the company.
- Provide accurate communication with all our clients
- Handle incoming inquiries from your clients, mostly business to business
- Initiate product improvement ideas based on client feedback
- Manage the complete order delivery process
- Assist the account managers in Germany
- Take ownership of new projects in the company
Are you the new superhero?
Are you a service oriented person that has strong communication skills, is a team player, and has analytical capacity? And are you an excellent communicator and do you love to solve problems in order to fully service your clients and innovate the product?
- Bachelor degree/ Masters
- Experience with customer contact
- Near-native German speaker is a mandatory
- Fluent in English
- High in energy & flexible
- You work structured & independent
You will have the opportunity to work and grow professionally at fast growing company, with the possibility of obtaining an indefinite contract. Secondly, the compensation package is very appealing. If you are interested in this role please apply on the website or contact Leonieke Vroom via l.vroom(a)jpgray.nl.