Is food more for you than just three meals a day?
For one of our clients, an international organization in the food industry, are we looking for a Customer Service Representative Team Lead in the area of Zaandam. Do you want to be part of a hardworking and enthusiastic team of people? Do you have experience within the food industry and customer service? Then I'm looking for you!
Customer Service Representative Team lead
€2800 - €3400
Where will you work?
The company you will work for is an international company in the Food & Beverage industry. You will work in and manage an intimate team of three people and directly report to the QA manager. The people who work there are proud of their company and there is a sociable environment with multiple team outings a year.
What are the deliverables?
In your role as a Customer Service Representative Team lead you will be responsible for all the communication within your client portfolio. You will be the point of contact between internal and external customers for all quality related queries and to proactively engage with the QA and sales department. This will be fully B2B and require you to communicate with different levels within different types of organisations.
- Provide accurate communication with all your clients;
- Resolve specific quality issues relating to customer satisfaction;
- Assist with the coordination of customer audits;
- Participate in and support the EMEA Recall team;
- Negotiating specification changes with all key stakeholders, internal and external.
What is your profile?
A service oriented person that shows a strong character and has a strong analytical capacity. You are an excellent communicator and you love to solve problems in order to fully service your clients.
What the customer service representative Team Lead profile looks like:
- Bachelor's/ Master's degree level preferably in Food Science or related subject;
- Fluent in English;
- Good in Dutch/French/Italian or German is a plus;
- Level 4 in Food Safety & HACCP or equivalent level or knowledge and experience
- Experience in a B2B customer service or similar position;
- Laboratory experience desired;
- Passion for working with people and solving problems;
- Highly organised logical thinker and able to prioritise and plan;
- Experience with SAP;
- Some travel required.
You will have the opportunity to work for an international company with an informal working atmosphere. Secondly you will get an appealing compensation package with 25 holidays based on a fulltime contract. Thereby you will get an annual contract with a prospect of a permanent contract. If you are interested in this Customer Service Representative Team Lead position please apply on the website or contact Leonieke Vroom via email l.vroom(a)jpgray.nl or 020-5221260.