Are you passionate about delivering the best service towards your clients and do you master the French language? For one of our clients we are looking for a real team player who would like to work in a small team within an international organisation.
Customer Service Specialist (French)
Fulltime - 40 hours per week
Where will you be working?
The organisation you will work for is an international organisation with a global footprint all over the world (31 countries). The sales office is located in the Netherlands where a small team of 15 people is passionate about providing the best possible service towards their clients. When entering the office you will immediately feel welcome and the positive atmosphere is remarkable. When positivity, pro-activity and customer service is part of your DNA, we are looking for you!
- As a Customer Service Specialist you will responsible for the French speaking region
- You will be the first point of contact for your designated clients, logistic partners and factories
- You will inform the client about opportunities and suggestions
- You will take care of the whole order and tender related administrative and logistic process
- Stock management
- Supporting the Sales Manager of the Benelux/UK/France and North Africa
- Your commercial awareness will be of added value
- Bachelor degree
- The French language is your native language (or you have experience on a professional level)
- Positive, friendly and a professional attitude
- You can get along with different levels of stakeholders
- Strong relationship management skills and client oriented
- Knowledge of MS office
- Knowledge of SAP is a big asset (or other ERP systems)
- Experience in a similar position
What's in it for you?
- You will have the possibility to work in an international team
- You will work in a 'happy' environment
- You will get the chance to build your career for the long term
- You will get an interesting salary package
In case you are interested in this role as a French speaking Customer Service Specialist please apply online. In case of any further information you can contact Eline Smid via e.smid(a)jpgray.nl or 020-5221260. We look forward to your application.