As a Customer Supply Chain Administrator you will execute the inbound and outbound process of paper supply for designated packaging customers, either internal or external. You will build a strong relationship with your dedicated customers by anticipating their needs and supporting on any requests and administer all the supply chain activities.
You will work for an International company in the area of Amsterdam with a global footprint all around the world. Please note: The knowledge of the English & German language is mandatory. (Dutch is not required).
- Hours per week: 40
- Type of contract: 6 months, directly at the company you will work for (with the possibility to get an indefinite contract
- Start date: 1st of May would be highly preferred but 1 month notice will also be negotiable
- Due to less parking space you will be travelling by public transport (you can walk to the office straightaway from Schiphol Airport train station)
Areas of responsibility
- Order Fulfilment/Customer Service
- Supply and Planning
- Performance & improvement
Below you will find more information about the key accountabilities per area of responsibility.
Order Fulfilment/Customer Service
- Execute all order registrations/confirmations/Changes both in PMS and SAP.
- Communicate on delivery tracking information: delays, changes and delivery slots)
- Request data changes (new articles, prices …) to the systems key users and senior supply chain administrators
- Control order confirmation rate and chase suppliers when necessary
- Identify and align with the customer any changes of demand regarding the supply or sales plan
- Be the first point of contact of the customers, manage expectations and needs as well as efficient communication
- Analyse service claims and send report to PS Technical Customer Service team
Supply and Planning
- Run VMI operations when applicable
- Prepare and send replenishment request for internal mills (SORR)
- Inform box plants on supply shortage and solutions of alternative supply, extra demand.
- Generate financial documents for customer service operations: sales invoicing, credit notes.
- Release suppliers blocked invoiced (Readsofts)
Performance & improvement
- Initiate process improvement based on lean principles-sharing ideas and problem solving
- Bachelor degree or equivalent intellectual level through experience
- At least 2 years of relevant work experience in a customer focused or order fulfilment role
- Expertise in SAP and/or ERP and supply chain systems is preferred
- Excellent command of English & German language (Dutch is not required)
- Excellent interpersonal skills with good international awareness
- Ability to build trust and relationships
- Flexible, adaptable and able to work in a structured way within a dynamic environment
- Stress resistance, with great attention to detail, self-organised
Please note this is a fulltime position (40 hours per week) and the command of the German & English language is required. In case you are interested in this role please apply via the link or send your cv to e.smid(a)jpgray.nl