General Ledger Accountant
Full time: 40 hours p/w
EUR3.000 - EUR3.300
Would you like to work for an international market leader in the field of industrial automation? Are you looking for a challenging GL Accountant position where you will be responsible for timely and accurate reporting of financial data for several countries, all accruals and prepayments, balance sheet reconciliations and continuous improvement of the country specific and general accounting processes in the ESSC? You will be working in the EMEA office, which is a true international environment with many different nationalities present.
The organisation you will be working for is an international company specialised in the technical field of industrial automation parts and products.
You will be responsible for
* Timely and accurate reporting of financial data for several countries
* All accruals and prepayments
* Ensuring all balance sheet reconciliations are accurate and timely reconciled
* Ensuring consistency in and continuous improvement of the country specific and general accounting processes in the ESSC
* Ensuring compliance with Corporate Finance Policies, SOX and US GAAP
* Collaborating with Internal Control for creation, changing and implementation of financial policies and procedures and financial controls
* Providing technical accounting support and guidance to improve processes.
* Monitors, challenges and specifies improvements to business systems and practices to ensure continual adequate control and proper measurement of business activities.
* Supporting internal and external audits
* Reporting on and comments upon Balance Sheet movements and related monthly P&L trends.
* Assisting Regional Country Controllers in other day to day activities.
* Delivering ad hoc reports/analyses
* 2-5 year's experience in a management accounting position
* Bachelor's/Master's degree in Accounting or Finance
* Professional fluency in Dutch/English and Spanish/Italian/Turkish verbal and written
* Experience in reporting with the Hyperion Financial Management and ERP systems
* Knowledge of SAP/Hyperion/Trintech Experience are a plus
* Strong communication skills
Why should you apply?
In the role as GL Accountant, you will have the opportunity to work for a large multinational. You will also have opportunities for growth and development.
If you fit the above description and think you are ready for a next step in your career, we are very much looking forward to receive your application. If you know someone that would fit this position, please let us know.
Sthree Holland is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.