Are you looking for a HR assistant position within an international company in Haarlem? Do you want to be part of a hardworking and enthusiastic team of people? Do you have at least 1 year relevant experience with recruitment processes and HR support or do you have the ambition to work in such a role? Look no further, because this could be the job for you!
Junior HR Assistant
Contract: Full-time (40h); first 7 months via JP Gray
Salary: 2.000 - 2.200 EUR gross/month + competitive
Required Languages: German (fluent), English (good)
Where will you work?
The company you will work for is a global brand in the fashion industry. As a part their global group they service their international distributor base with sales, commercials planning, finance, design and customer care. Next to external sellers they have also their own retail points.
What you will be doing as HR assistant:
As an HR assistant the HR department of this international organization you will be challenged everyday with a full scope of HR support activities. You are responsible for the employees in the Netherlands and DACH region. You will be the key figure in the HR office; making sure all their internal clients get the service they deserve.
Your responsibilities are:
* Processing of personal data in the HR database;
* Making and keeping track of employment contracts and other documents;
* Keeping personnel files up-to-date;
* Registration of absence;
* Recruitment processes (posting adverts, contacting recruitment agencies, coordinating interviews, and checking references);
* Supporting the HR Business Partner and the HR Officer;
* Assisting the HR Manager on various HR Projects.
What the ideal HR assistant profile looks like:
A proactive and self-starting person that shows strong communication skills. You are a teamplayer who is service oriented and understand what accuracy means. People describe you as someone with a representative personality, friendly, positive nature and a ''can-do'' mentality.
* MBO +/HBO level
* Minimum of 1 year experience in administrative role (preferably in HR)
* Fluency in German and English is a must
* Fluency in Dutch is a plus
* Strong communicator & multi-tasker
* Someone who takes ownership
You will have the opportunity to work for an international company, with the possibility of obtaining an indefinite contract. Secondly, the team you will be part of is very diverse, and supportive.
If you are interested in this role please apply via the website or contact Laila Hegazi via l.hegazi(a)jpgray.nl. We always strive to respond to all applications within 5 working days. Sometimes due to the number of responses we cannot. If you have not received a reply we regret to inform that we have continued with other candidates.