Are you looking for an IT infrastructure Project Manager position within in Amsterdam region? Do you want to be responsible for implementing of ICT in a new headquarters? If yes, it might be an interesting role for you:
IT Infrastructure Project Manager
Where will you work?
The company you will work for is a worldwide company in the chemical sector with several locations in the Netherlands. Your working place will be Amsterdam.
Availability: 40 hours per week
Duration: At least 6 months
What is your role?
- You will be responsible for implementing ICT in a new headquarters;
- Managing budget and the deadlines;
- You will be managing suppliers and integration teams;
- You will support the site focal points to collect site IT Infrastructure information and site requirements;
- Coordinate implementation work on the site;
- You will communicate with C-level stakeholders.
What is your profile?
- Bachelor degree and minimum five years of recent working experience in IT infrastructure implementation projects;
- You have good know-how of LAN, WAN/Cloud, PRINT, VOICE, PBX, Skype for Business/Group Collaboration;
- You are fluent in English, knowledge of another European language is a plus;
- Excellent communication skills.
You will have the opportunity to work for an international company. Secondly, the compensation package is very appealing. If you are interested in this role please apply on the website or contact Katarzyna Wajer.