Key Account Manager
Full time: 40 hours p/w
€4.000 - €5.000
Would you like to work for an international market leader in the field of Electronics/Lighting? Are you looking for a challenging Key Account Management position where you will be responsible for identifying, qualifying and generating new business and maintain current customer relations? Are you willing to travel in and around Europe for approx. 30/40% or even more to visit and meet your customers? If yes, then this could be a very interesting opportunity.
The organisation you will be working for is an international company specialised in the technical field of Electronics and Lighting products. You will be working in the EMEA office, which is a true international environment with many different nationalities present.
About the role
As Key Account Manager you will be responsible for identifying and developing new business while maintaining and increase existing business.
- International industrial sales in a B2B environment
- Maintain in-depth product knowledge
- Market research and sales forecast/planning
- Develop customer relationships and guide sales through opportunity planning, project sales and value selling
- Negotiate price and terms with customers
- Administrative tasks
- Bachelor's degree in Electrical/Mechanical/Chemical Engineering or Business Administration/Engineering
- Technical background in Electronics, LED, Automotive, Lighting or Semi-conductor
- Professional fluency in English, verbal and written
- Open to different cultures
- Able to communicate and establish good relationships with international customers and colleagues
If you fit the above description and think you are ready for a next step in your career, we are very much looking forward to receive your application. If you know someone that would fit this position, please let us know.
You can send your application to C.best(A)jpgray.nl or call 020-522-1260