Warehouse & Logistics Supervisor
Full time: 40 hours p/w
Do you want to be part of a professional and fast growing international company, which supplies counterfeit detectors and counting devices? Are you an accurate and result-driven type? In the role as Warehouse & Logistics Supervisor, you will have the opportunity to work for a company that has a strong international market position and serves major retailers and resellers across Europe. This is a full time position where there is room for initiative and personal development for ambitious people, as this company is developing and growing.
The company is a fast growing company that has a strong international market position in the field of counterfeit detectors, counting devices and time registrations systems. Their European headquarters is based in the area of Zoetermeer, which is a true international office with many different nationalities present.
As Warehouse & Logistics Supervisor you provide administrative support and coordinate the operations of the Warehouse & Logistics department. You report directly to the Logistics and Operations Manager.
You will be responsible for
- Book transport for non-automated logistics partners
- Request quotations for transport on exceptional routes and/or order requirements
- First contact point for escalations 3PL's
- Monitor In- & Outbound Operations
- Supervise & coordinate annual stock counts
- Coordinate & execute reworks
- Create shipping labels & documents for documents & parcels outside the regular orders/repairs.
A person with a pro-active attitude and no-nonsense mentality. You are flexible and would like to manage different tasks within the Warehouse & Logistics department.
- 2-4 years' experience in Logistics/Operations position
- Fluent in Dutch and English
- Experience with Exact is a plus
- Flexible attitude and pro-active
Why should you apply?
In the role as Warehouse & Logistics Supervisor, you will have the opportunity to work for a fast growing company. Secondly, you will work in a brand new office with many different nationalities present. If you are interested in this role, we are looking forward in receiving your application.