Are you an experienced Master Data Analyst and are you available for a new challenge in the area of Amsterdam? Maybe you are the one we are looking for.
For one of our highly valued clients we are looking for a Master Data Analyst. The company is an international leading packaging company of customer-specific packaging & consumer goods. You will work in the Service Centre in the area of Amsterdam.
As a Master Data Analyst you will be the main point of contact for all master data requirements related operating systems.
You will be responsible for entering and/or ensuring the correct entry of any codes (such as material, vendor, customer FSC, etc.) and related master data in all the enterprise systems and maintaining relevant mapping tables. In addition, the role ensures robust and improving master-data governance for all related processes.
The Master Data Analyst will interact with all relevant departments (such as Service Centre, Planning, Finance, FSC) and specific divisions to ensure that all interfaces with regional and reporting systems are fed with the correct data.
Furthermore, you will be responsible for developing and fostering a strong relationship, built on trust and respect, with key stakeholders, by resolving and preventing delays in the various business processes due to master data issues.
Areas of responsibility:
Communication with Vendors & Input Data control
- Maintain master data for the Service Centre, such as materials, vendors, customers, leadtimes, service levels, stock models and FSC data
- Coordinate master data changes for the Service Centre
- Define and coordinate the codes (such as material, vendor, customer , FSC, systems and maintain the mapping tables
- Define, implement and document procedures for Master Data issues/requirements, including requesting new codes or changes to codes, inclusive of lead times and authorisation levels
- Define a business process to ensure that codes remain up-to-date (e.g. change of ownership of a supplier or customer); improving master-data governance for current and future processes
- Review with all stakeholders the current coding structure (hierarchy, aggregation levels) and propose where required amendments to it and finally document it
- Map where the above reference data is used (systems, interaction between systems)
- As a member of the Service Centre Support team provide support upon request of the other team members and/or Service Centre Support Lead
Education & Certifications
- Bachelor degree or equivalent intellectual level through experience
Job specific technical requirements
- Expertise in maintaining Master Data
- Excellent command of English
- At least 3 years of experience working with business processes and systems, preferable in the Manufacturing industry
- Expertise with maintaining Master Data
- Excellent interpersonal skills with good international awareness
- Ability to build trust and relationships
- Flexible, adaptable and able to work in a structured way in a dynamic environment
- Stress resistance, with great attention to detail, self-organized
- Ability to build trust and relationships with team members
- Experience of working for and with Senior management
- Committed team player, supporting your internal (Service Centre) customers where requested
- A contract directly at the company (first contract will always be 6 months, where after you will get the chance to get an indefinite contract
- You will work in a fast passed environment with colleagues from all around the world
- You will be able to develop your career
- Par-time is not negotiable (we are looking for candidates who are available for 40 hours per week)
- Due to very less parking space you will travel by public transport (you can reach the office within 10 minutes' walk from Schiphol station)
- The start date of this position will be asap. However, a notice period of 1 month will also be considered
- We are happy to explain the additional benefits you will get when starting your career at the company
In case you are interested and would like to apply for this role, please do via the apply button. You can also send your updated CV to e.smid(a)jpgray.nl.