Project Management Officer
32hrs per week
Where will you work?
You will have the opportunity to work within an international and very dynamic organisation. They operate in 75+ countries and employ around 30,000+ talented people who are passionate about delivering the products and services to their customers expect. They believe, in their most appreciated values in order to achieve their goal by being 1) Customer focused, 2) Deliver on commitments, 3) Passion for excellence and 4) Winning together.
What some of your responsibilities and tasks will be;
- You will manage the business portfolio of Management of Change (MOC) with focus on projects for Supply Chain & Business.
- You are the first point of contact for Commercial and R&D for the Supply Chain division.
- You ensure Supply chain and Manufacturing feasibility is performed and relevant elements are complete, correct and optimized and costs and complexity implications are considered .
- You ensure the Project Manager is assigned for each project to ensure ownership of project delivery.
- Manage the project managers to successfully meet agreed milestones and deliver the project on time.
- Manage resourcing and prioritization of the project portfolio where needed with key
- You manage escalated risks and develop contingencies where needed
- Perform stakeholder management to ensure these are informed.
The organisation is looking for a Project Management Officer who is experienced and skilled in;
- University or Bachelor, preferably in Science.
- You have a min. of 3 years' experience in Supply chain, Manufacturing and Project management. You feel comfortable within a changing environment and international environment.
- Experience with Change management.
- A big plus would be if you are PRINCE2 Foundation certified.You strongest skills are to organize and initiate and manage a successful delivery of projects. With your ability to support at all levels and your result driven mind set; you manage at all times to set the right priorities for a healthy balance.
What will you get in return?
- A 32hr workweek within an international team.
- A min. of 6 months contract via JP Gray (incl. 28 days notice period) with the possibility of extension either via JP Gray or organisation.
- 25 holidays (based on full time employment)
- Salary between € 3500 and € 5000 gross per month excl. 8% holiday allowance.
Interested? Please get in contact with Jeanine Tukker (j.tukker(a)jpgray.nl) when you would like to receive more information.
* Interviews will be taken place on short notice.