Project Support / Project Scheduler
location: Amsterdam or Arnhem
Are your friends and family describing you as a well organized and enthusiastic individual and like to work in a Project Support role? Would you like to use your analytical skills by providing a great project planning schedule, getting actions resolved and following up possible risks?
As the Project Support you supports many key initiatives in the company, including e.g. the Transformation Office, NPR Excellence and Sales Incentives. These initiatives are all crucial in achieving business results and need tight monitoring and reporting as well help in getting actions resolved and risks followed up.
The Project Scheduler reaches out to the people who have tasks in these initiatives and keeps track of the status and planning. The Scheduler follows up on the open actions and will report risks and issues. The individual plans are integrated and kept up to date in master plans and benefits are tracked using a benefits tracking tool.
- MBO / HBO (Bachelor) level education required
- Project experience, either working in projects or supporting projects, is required
- English language skills need to be excellent (writing and speaking)
The following certifications are not required but very highly desired
- PMI, PMP or Prince2 certification
- Six Sigma or Lean Management Certification or other process
- Certification in accredited CPE courses in PPPM software systems.
Please let me know if I can help with questions or you would like to apply for this challenging role via j.tukker(a)jpgray.nl before the 1st of August.