Are you looking for a Purchasing role within in international and well known company in Dordrecht? Are you experienced in an international analytical procurement or buyer role, and do you showcase high problem solving skills and a pro-active approach?
Where will you work?
The company you will work for is a worldwide company and famous in the automotive industry. For more than 150 years they have proven by hard work and innovative technologies, their product gives quality and addition which is being sold in +140 countries worldwide.
When you walk into the office you'll see people working together in international teams; the team you will become part of exist of 5 colleagues including the Purchasing & Procurement manager you will be reporting to. This person is also responsible for your on boarding and provides all the information you need including his own experience within this field. If you are looking for an environment where you can develop yourself as a professional then this might be an interesting position.
What are the deliverables? In your role as a (junior) purchaser you will be involved in various activities of the Purchasing & Supply Chain department. Your responsibilities include the correct set-up of SAP contracts, maintenance of correct pricing in the enterprise system and coordinating projects within the Purchasing department.
- Manage SAP material and contract creation for the materials and services purchased by the buyers within the department;
- Maintenance of SAP material contracts;
- Coordinate the departments record retention policies and activities;
- Coordinate projects within the Purchasing Department in order to meet deadlines (gathering data, following up with internal stakeholders, highlighting the To DO to the buyers);
- Support the buyers with administrative tasks during tenders;
- Participate actively to the vendor management process and coordinate all report & document aspects.
What is your profile?
A proactive and highly analytical individual that shows strong capacity in problem solving. You have a can-do attitude, can easily make social contact, and have a understanding of sourcing and procurement. You enjoy working in teams, but also have a disciplined working attitude when working alone.
- Experience in a similar position is strongly preferred;
- Bachelor degree is a must; NEVI 1 is a big plus
- Fluency in English (Dutch is a huge plus);
- Experience with SAP is a must;
- Team player & resilient.
This will be a full time position and you will be located in Dordrecht. The official working times are from 08.30 to 17.00 although they are quiet flexible whenever this needs to be discussed. Salary indication is between EUR 2500 and 3100 gross per month, excluding holiday money. You will receive 24 holidays, travel allowance and an opportunity to start a relevant course whenever needed.
If you are interested in this role please apply on the website or contact Jeanine Tukker (j.tukker(a)jpgray.nl of send me a message via Linked In).