Part time: 20 - 24 hours p/w
Do you want to be part of a professional and fast growing international company, which supplies counterfeit detectors and counting devices? Are you an accurate and result-driven type? In the role as Purchasing Assistant, you will have the opportunity to work for a company that has a strong international market position and serves major retailers and resellers across Europe. This is a part time position where there is room for initiative and personal development for ambitious people, as this company is developing and growing.
The company is a fast growing company that has a strong international market position in the field of counterfeit detectors, counting devices and time registrations systems. Their European headquarters is based in the area of Zoetermeer, which is a true international office with many different nationalities present.
As Purchasing Assistant you provide administrative support and coordinate the shipments from Asia to required destinations. You report directly to the Purchasing Manager.
You will be responsible for
- Checking shipment documents of goods in transit before further handling by other departments.
- Place intercompany orders
- Intercompany invoicing
- Match supplier proforma invoice and packaging list against the company's PO.
- Create & place orders through the ERP system to the suppliers Arrange quality check samples
A person with a pro-active attitude and no-nonsense mentality. You are flexible and would like to manage different tasks within the Purchasing department.
- 2-4 years' experience in Purchasing role
- Fluent in English and minimum standard Dutch
- Part time available for 20 - 24 uur
- Experience with Exact is a plus
- Flexible attitude and pro-active
Why should you apply?
In the role as Purchasing Assistant, you will have the opportunity to work for a fast growing company. Secondly, you will work in a brand new office with many different nationalities present. If you are interested in this role, we are looking forward in receiving your application.