Are you looking for a purchasing coordinator role within in international company in Dordrecht? Do you want to be part of a hardworking and enthusiastic team of people? Are you experienced in supporting a purchasing department and are you available on a short term for a new opportunity?
Where will you work?
The company you will work for is a worldwide company in the chemical industry. When you walk into the office you'll see people working together in an international team. Do you enjoy participating in group of enthusiastic people? If you are looking for an environment where you can develop yourself as a professional then this might be an interesting position.
What are the deliverables? In your role as a purchasing coordinator you will be involved in various support activities of the purchasing department. Your responsibilities include the correct set-up of SAP contracts, maintenance of correct pricing in the enterprise system and other administrative support.
- Manage SAP material and contract creation for the materials and services purchased by the buyers within the department;
- Maintenance of SAP material contracts;
- Assist in the resolution of invoice discrepancies;
- Maintain all filing systems within the Purchasing Department;
- Coordinate the departments record retention policies and activities;
- Support the Buyers in the preparation of meetings (key data performance review from SAP);
- Coordinate small projects within the Purchasing Department in order to meet deadlines (gathering data, following up with internal stakeholders, highlighting the To DO to the buyers);
- Support the buyers with administrative tasks during tenders;
- Participate actively to the vendor management process and coordinate all report & document aspects.
What is your profile?
A detailed oriented person that shows strong relationships skills. You are an excellent organizer and you motivated to develop yourself further in the field of procurement.
- Experience in a similar position;
- Bachelor degree is a must;
- Fluency in English (Dutch is a huge plus);
- Experience with SAP is a must;
- Team player & resilient.