The company you will work for is a worldwide company in the chemical industry. When you walk into the office you'll see people working together in an international team. Do you enjoy participating in group of enthusiastic people? If you are looking for an environment where you can develop yourself as a professional then this might be an interesting position.
What are your responsibilities?
In your role as a purchasing coordinator you will be involved in various support activities of the purchasing department. Your responsibilities include the correct set-up of SAP contracts, maintenance of correct pricing in the enterprise system and other administrative support.
- Manage SAP material and contract creation for the materials and services purchased by the buyers within the department;
- Maintenance of SAP material contracts;
- Assist in the resolution of invoice discrepancies;
- Maintain all filing systems within the Purchasing Department;
- Coordinate the departments record retention policies and activities;
- Support the Buyers in the preparation of meetings, coordinate small projects in order to meet deadlines and support them during tenders with all related administrative tasks.
Who are you?
A detailed oriented person that shows strong relationships skills. You are an excellent organiser and you motivated to develop yourself further in the field of procurement.
- Experience in a similar position;
- A Bachelor degree and experience in a similar position OR holding a Master degree within Supply chain or Procurement
- Fluency in English (Dutch is a huge plus);
- Experience with SAP
- Team player & resilient
You will have the opportunity to work for an international company. The initial will be for the duration of 7 months via JP Gray with the possibility of an extension & obtaining a company contract. If you are interested in this role please apply on the website or contact Jeanine via j.tukker(a)jpgray.nl