Full time: 40 hours p/w
Would you like to work for an international market leader in the field of Electronics/Lighting? Are you looking for a challenging Sales Associate position where you will be responsible for the day to day interaction with customers in order to provide outstanding customer service and information in response to inquiries about products and services and support Key Account Managers in communications with customers? If yes, then this could be a very interesting opportunity.
The organisation you will be working for is an international company specialised in the technical field of Electronics and Lighting products. You will be working in the EMEA office, which is a true international environment with many different nationalities present.
About the role
- As Sales Associate you will be responsible for:
- Process purchase orders, place orders and organise release of products
- Obtain customer credit information, work with accounting to set up accounts and credit terms
- Manage and coordinate customer forecasts, product inventory and order status
- Answer customers non-technical inquires
- Support business relationship between customer and Key Account Manager/Sales Manager in order to optimise communication and reach mutual goals
- Three years technical sales support background desirable
- Professional fluency in English, verbal and written, Dutch is a big plus
- Dutch is a big plus
- Open to different cultures
- Able to communicate and establish good relationships with international customers and colleagues
If you fit the above description and think you are ready for a next step in your career, we are very much looking forward to receive your application. You can contact Christian Best via c.best(A)jpgray.nl or 020-5221260. If you know someone that would fit this position, please let us know.