Are you looking for a sales support position within in international company in Den Bosch? Do you want to be part of a hardworking and enthusiastic team of people? Are you experienced in sales support and are you looking for a great environment to continue your professional career? Then have a look at the vacancy below!
Sales Support Specialist
Location: Den Bosch
Contract: Part-time (24h);
Required Languages: Dutch and English
Where will you work?
The company you will work for is a worldwide company in the technical industry. If you are looking for an environment where you can support sales managers and customers then this might be the job for you.
What are the deliverables? In your role as a sales support specialist, you will be responsible for the support of the sales managers and customers. You will be the linking pin between sales managers, the customer and the operations team. You have the ability to connect people, analyse sales data and take action within the deadline. This means you will ensure customer satisfaction and sales results. You will report to the head of sales support.
- Providing customer service regarding products and services;
- Creating reports for the sales force regarding market conditions, sales results and team earnings;
- Performing administrative duties for the sales team;
- Looking for the improvement of the processes.
What is your profile?
A sales support specialist who has strong communications skills and has an overview. You have analytical skills and understand priorities within a commercial organization. Working under pressure motivates you and you like to solve problems.
- MBO/HBO degree
- 2+ years' experience in a sales support role.
- Fluent in English and Dutch
- Focus and deadline oriented without compromising the process.
- Team player and stakeholder management
- Excellent organizational skills
- Experienced with SAP
You will have the opportunity to work for an international company. If you are interested in this role please apply on the website or contact Katarzyna Wajer.