Are you looking for a Change Manager position within in Amsterdam area? Do you want to be part of international team at a market leader in the sector? Are you looking for a great environment to develop your professional career? If yes this might be a role for you:
Senior Change Manager
Where will you work?
The company you will work for is a worldwide company in the chemical sector with several locations in the Netherlands. Your working place will be Amsterdam.
Availability: 38 hours per week
Duration: at least 7-8 months
Purpose of the role:
Guide change for high impact transformations, project and transitions;
Support, coach and influence executive level stakeholders;
Manage teams of change management experts;
Collaborate effectively with global project and transformation teams.
What is your role?
- Develop the Change Management & Communication strategy, approach and planning for high impact projects and transformations;
- Deploy above strategy, approach and plan through relevant change management and communication initiatives, including rolling out the project communication plan, developing and delivering workshops and training etc;
- Deliver above large and complex projects on time and budget for all related change management work;
- Ensure Stakeholder Management, incl. preparing stakeholder weekly/monthly meetings, setting up and guiding a network of change agents;
- Support local/country deployments by coaching the local teams and developing and sharing relevant change management & communication materials;
- Align change management & communications with relevant other initiatives including our Transformation Office;
- Support ExCo and Executive Leadership Team members on change messaging.
What is your profile?
- Degree in Psychology, Sociology, Organizational behaviour, Business Management, or other degree with relevant OCM and transformational leadership experience;
- Excellent knowledge of the English language, both written and spoken;
- At least 10 years relevant work experience, of which at least 5 years in a change management or major transformation leadership positions;
- Geographical experience in at least 3 regions and/or 10 or more different locations/countries;
- Strong Preference of having business experiences in other business functions, like Financial, HR, or IT;
- Strong project and change management skills;
- Preference for experience in Six Sigma or Lean programs.
You will have the opportunity to work for an international company and the compensation package is very appealing. If you are interested in this role please apply on the website or contact Katarzyna Wajer.