Are you looking for a senior sales support position within in international company in Zaandam? Do you want to be part of a hardworking and enthusiastic team of people? Are you experienced in sales support and are you looking for a great environment to continue your professional career? Then have a look at the vacancy below!
Senior Sales Support
Contract: Full-time (38,5h);
Salary: 2.800 - 3.400 EUR gross/month + competitive
Required Languages: English
Where will you work?
The company you will work for is a worldwide company in the FMCG industry. When you walk into the office you'll see people working together in an international team. If you are looking for an environment where you can support international sales managers and customers then this might be the job for you.
What are the deliverables? In your role as a senior sales support coordinator, you will be responsible for the support of the international sales managers and customers. You will be the linking pin between sales managers, the customer and the operations team. You have the ability to connect people, analyse sales data and take action within the deadline. This means you will ensure customer satisfaction and sales results. You will report to the head of sales support.
- Coordinating and fulfil sales support activities such as sales contracts, sales forecast information, questionnaire and document requests, management of changes, data administration in SAP and Salesforce.
- Response to general questions and requests of customers and sales managers
- Active commercial approach to customers
- Proactively identify issues and opportunities
- Participating in cross functional meetings
- Prepare monthly reporting
What is your profile?
An experienced sales support coordinator who has strong communications skills and has an overview. You have analytical skills and understand priorities within a commercial organization. Working under pressure motivates you and you like to solve problems.
- Bachelor level
- 3+ years' experience in a coordinating sales support role.
- Fluent in English
- Dutch/French/German language is a plus
- Focus and deadline oriented without compromising the process.
- Team player and stakeholder management
- Excellent organizational skills
- Experienced with SAP, Salesforce and Excel
You will have the opportunity to work for an international company, with the possibility of obtaining an indefinite contract.If you are interested in this role please apply on the website or contact Laila Hegazi