Supply Chain Business Analyst
For a fast growing international company with an Office in Amsterdam, we are looking for a Supply Chain Business Analyst. The company offers a career instead of just a job, where they find it important that you have the opportunity to give your own input and develop within the company.
- Amsterdam - Schiphol
- 40 hours
- € 50.000 - €55.000 based on fulltime
- Full coverage public transport
- Excellent secondary benefits
As a Supply Chain Business Analyst you are part of the VMI implementation project that will take at least 2 years. The role is to support the analytics regarding process mapping, supply chain parameters and be the linking pin between the Business, IT and the Technical Team.
Responsibilities of the Supply Chain Analyst:
- You will be supporting the business in process mapping and design;
- Processing documents and system's configuration;
- Identifying areas that can be improved based on data analytics;
- You are responsible to actively drive improvement in terms of efficiency;
- The Supply Chain Analyst will support the supply chain analytics.
Your role as Supply Chain Analyst:
- Translate the business requirements to the IT Department;
- Follow up the IT Development solutions;
- You will be training the users of the IT solution and give the IT Department feedback from the user's perspective.
- Bachelor's or Master's Degree (Supply Chain Management / Operations Management / Computer Science / Engineering).
- At least 3-5 years of experience within supply chain;
- Experience with data analysis and reporting;
- You can translate conceptual thinking in to concrete data and business process flow.
- You can lead a team and are result oriented.
- You have strong computer skills (computer programming skills are a big plus!)
Are you interested or just curious? Please contact me via t.badal(a) jpgray.nl / 020 522 1260. I would love to tell you more about the company!