Do you have experience in supply chain, processes and planning? Are you someone with strong communication and leadership skills? Have you worked in the international environment and want to proceed your career in a hectic company that is a leader in their branch? This might be a job for you:
Supply Chain Process Improvement Manager
Where will you work?
The company you will work for is an international sector leader located at Schiphol, Netherlands.
Availability: full time
What are the deliverables?
The improvement manager is part of the management team. This role will drive the strategic program of supply chain and planning team. Developing and deploying supply chain strategy, process improvement, competence management and create a continuous improvement culture. The role will be a key player to drive cross divisional improvement initiatives and collaborative projects with key stakeholders.
Activities and responsibilities of Supply Chain Process Improvement Manager:
- Create and maintain the end to end process of supply chain and planning for the department
- Align process amongst different functions
- Interacts with stakeholders to identify and meet customer requirements
- Manage the required documentation to ensure compliance to the process
- Contribute and support the implementation of the new process owned by the business leaders
- Manage continuous improvement through development of clear procedures, communication and feedback loops
- Set up project management frame work, deliver full project
What is your profile?
- Master degree in supply chain, business administration, industrial engineering, MBA
- End of end large scale project implementation, experience with working with supply chain solutions, software and systems
- Strong communications and presentation skills
- Excellent leadership skills, able to influence management team level
- Fluency in English
You will have the opportunity to work for an international company that is the leader in their sector. Secondly, the compensation package is very appealing. And the company provides excellent possibilities to grow.
If you are interested in this role please apply on the website or contact KatarzynaWajer.