Are you an experienced Team leader in a customer focused supply chain role and do you speak fluent German & English? Maybe you are the one we are looking for.
For one of our highly valued clients we are looking for a Regional Supply Chain Team Lead. The company is an international leading packaging company of customer-specific packaging & consumer goods. You will work in their Service Centre in the area of Amsterdam.
As a Regional (North-Central Europe) Supply Chain Team Lead you will monitor the inbound and outbound process of paper supply for a designated packaging region. You will provide and ensure the regional team provides excellent customer service and be accountable for ensuring internal client demands and contractual obligations are met for the replenishment of all orders.
As a line manager of supply chain administrators you'll also be responsible for team performance on key performance indicators and staff management, development, support and coaching.
Areas of responsibility:
- Team development and performance management, team organization according to workload
- Induction of new team members, coaching and team development.
- Act as first escalation contact for customer service requirements for designated region and plants
- Guarantee the standardization of supply Chain administrators tasks
- Collaborate and/or liaise with other teams and departments as necessary to ensure information, documentation and communication is provided and maintained
- Manage the Team workload via LEAN methodology
- Coach and motivate the team to create high performance
- Ensure all the order registrations/confirmations and sales invoicing both in PMS and SAP are handled on time by the Supply Chain administrators
- Follow up on supply demand and production planning from internal mills
- Overall monitoring that required paper is supplied at a regional, plant and product level for the Group
Supply & Planning
- Coordinate supply and demand between packaging regional supply chain manager and buying teams and gather customer feedback on supply plan
- Monitor order book variation and demand adherence to the monthly supply plan in collaboration with Packaging Regional supply chain team
- Coordinate month-end close processes and sales invoicing
- Ensure that unprocessed supplier invoices are released on due date (readsofts) by the team members for the specific sales area
Performance & Improvement
- Monitor the processes within the scope of the Supply Engine road map.
- Encourage continuous improvement initiatives within the team and develop lean operating programmes to ensure best practices
- Ensure compliance with service level agreements specific to the regions and plants involved and ensure processes are operating in such a way as to achieve the agreed performance levels
- Manage, monitor and improve relevant key performance indicators
Education & Certifications
- Bachelor's Degree in procurement, supply chain management, business, customer service or equivalent acquired by significant work experience
Job specific technical requirements
- Working experience in SAP and/or ERP and supply chain systems
- Knowledge in supply chain, experience in the manufacturing industry
- Excellent command of English and German, Dutch is a plus
- Coaching and leadership skills
- Presentation skills
- Relevant work experience in customer focused supply chain role
- Excellent interpersonal skills with good international awareness
- Strong leadership skills
- Ability to build trust and relationships and establish credibility with Group customers and suppliers;
- Next to strong leadership skills you are also a people manager
- Stakeholder management
- Process and people oriented
- A contract directly at the company (first contract will always be 6 months, where after you will get the chance to get an indefinite contract
- You will work in a fast passed environment with colleagues from all around the world
- You will be able to quickly develop your career
- Par-time is not negotiable (we are looking for candidates who are available for 40 hours per week)
- Due to very less parking space you will travel by public transport (you can reach the office within 10 minute's walk from Schiphol station)
- The start date of this position will asap but we will take a notice period into account
- We are happy to explain the additional benefits you will get when starting your career at the company
In case you are interested and would like to apply for this role, please do via the apply button. You can also send your updated CV to e.smid(a)jpgray.nl.