Are you a Technical Support Specialist with a background in electronics, electrical engineering or computer science? Do you want to be part of an international organisation with ample opportunities to exercise your B2B technical service ambitions? Do you have a track record of product support in the life sciences industry (or relatable)? Then we have a great opportunity for you!
Technical Support Specialist
Location: in the direct area of Leiden
Hours: Full-time (40hrs/week)
As a Technical Support Specialist, you are responsible for researching, responding and resolving a high level of internal and external customer inquiries via telephone, e-mail and voicemail. You are the contact point for your clients, therefore responsible for maintaining a high level of customer satisfaction, while following the company's policies, procedures and warranties. In this position, you must be able to understand and establish product failure and customer service metrics, as these are presented to key stakeholders and customers. You think critically to solve problems regarding software support and device support, and you are able to manage a structure schedule in an ad hoc changing environment whilst building relationships with your clients by providing the best service.
The company you will work for is a supply chain specialist focused on delivering high quality service for global leaders in the life sciences, food and industrial markets.
As technical support you will…
- Ensure timely and correct technical support for internal and external customers
- Develop a strong B2B customer focus
- Track all inquiries and ensure correct technical documentation
- Communicate with other departments globally to facilitate the appropriate support and meet internal SLA and customer SLA requirements
- Continuously challenge yourself in growing in your product knowledge
- Technical, IT, or Engineering degree
- Fluent in English
- At least 3 years' experience in a technical support function with B2B client contact
- Knowledge and experience using diagnostic test equipment (Multi-meters, Oscilloscopes)
- Ability to prioritize, multitask and follow established procedures to attain positive results
- Strong communication skills
You will have the opportunity to work for an international company. If you are interested in this role, we are looking forward to receiving your application. You can make your interest known by sending me your most up to date CV and motivation to i.albers(a)jpgray.nl.