Are you looking for a challenging Trade Compliance position within an international company in the region of Rotterdam? Do you want to be part of a hardworking and enthusiastic team of people? Do you have experience with Supply Chain, Import/Export, Trade or have the ambition to work in such a role? Look no further, because this could be the job for you!
Trade Compliance Specialist
Contract: Full-time (39h);
Salary: €3.500 - €4.000
Required Languages: English and Dutch
Where will you work?
The company you will work for is a global firm in the chemical industry. This role provides the opportunity to gain experience in Trade Strategy, Compliance and Customs matters. Intrigued? Please continue..
What you will be doing as a Trade Compliance Specialist: In your role as a Trade Compliance Specialist you will support the administrative processes to comply with international trade and customs laws. This position requires an individual with strong ethics to aid in supporting key corporate business objectives and operational goals while ensuring compliance with legal and risk-mitigation requirements.
- Executing the day-to-day operations of the Global Trade Compliance program
- Managing SAP control blocks, and documentation of compliance controls
- Provide internal stakeholders with timely and appropriate information on the required documentation to comply with the company's Global Trade Compliance Program
- Preparing, submitting, and administering export licenses, agreements, and miscellaneous correspondence to governmental agencies
- Assisting in the development and maintenance of policies and procedures for trade-related activities
- Helping with responding to inquiries from customers and governmental agencies
What the Trade Compliance Specialist profile looks like:
A self-motivated person that shows strong character, who is eager to learn, and has a strong analytic capacity. You are an excellent communicator, with the ability to understand and apply trade regulations effectively. You also do not mind working in a fast-paced environment.
- HBO / Bachelor degree or MBO with 2+ year's experience in an Import/Export role.
- Fluent in English and understanding of the Dutch language
- Experience with SAP is a big plus
- Preferably experience in a Trade/Compliance or Import/Export role
- Knowledge of Trade/Customs/Export documentation is a plus
- Multi-tasker & pro-active
The position is initially a temporary position until February next year with a big chance to be extended in case of good performance and click. This role gives you the opportunity to work for a large international company.
If you are interested in this role please apply via the website or contact Christian Best via c.best(a)jpgray.nl.
We always strive to respond to all applications within 5 working days. Sometimes due to the number of responses, we cannot. If you have not received a reply we regret to inform that, we have continued with other candidates.