Full time: 40 hours p/w
€3.000 - €3.500
Would you like to work for an international market leader in the field of industrial automation? Are you looking for a challenging VAT position where you will assist the VAT Compliance manager with projects for the EMEA and Latin America region? You will be working in the EMEA office, which is a true international environment with many different nationalities present.
The organisation you will be working for is an international company specialised in the technical field of industrial automation parts and products.
What will you be doing
- Gathering data from ERP systems and complete VAT returns, Intrastat declarations and other compliance documents for all entities in line with SOX and internal procedures
- Liaise with country VAT authorities (Europe & Latin America) where the submitted returns are questioned
- Work closely with AR, AP and GL department to ensure the correct processing of invoices and journal entries
- Initiate and maintain process improvements
- Maintain overview of and regularly update administrative requirements within the European Region and Latin America
- 2-3 year's experience in an International Finance Environment
- Bachelor's or Master's degree
- Professional fluency in Dutch/English and Spanish verbal and written
- Specific knowledge of European VAT legislation is preferred
- Strong communication skills
Why should you apply?
In the role as VAT Analyst, you will have the opportunity to work for a large multinational. You will also have opportunities for growth and development.
If you fit the above description and think you are ready for a next step in your career, we are very much looking forward to receive your application. If you know someone that would fit this position, please let us know.