Are you a warehouse champion with just that little bit extra? We are looking for you! Do you want to be part of an international organisation with opportunities to reach your max potential within the warehouse?
Hours: Full-time (40hrs/week)
Language: English & Dutch
As a warehouse operator you will be responsible for customer order transactions, as well as pre-boxing products/sets following released procedures. You'll pick, pack and ship both domestic and international orders. You'll be required to run small parcel and trucking manifest systems such as UPS.
- Pre-package material into issue quantities and locate it to the proper location
- Perform inventory transactions, conduct cycle counts and issue materials
- Receive and unpack inbound shipments, physical and administratively
- Cleaning inbound products
- Stock control parts
- Internal logistics (for work orders)
- Packing shipments
- Contacting couriers
- Outbound control
As a warehouse operator you are…
An accurate oriented person that shows a strong character, is a team player and has the ability to adapt to changing work environments. With a good level of Dutch and English.
- MBO education level
- Maintain a high degree of accuracy in preforming repetitive tasks
- Diagnose faulty operations, product imperfections and equipment malfunctions.
- Have a good ability to read basic computer programs
- Working with ERP system (ex. SAP, Oracle, etc)
Why should you apply?
You will have the opportunity to work for an international company, with the possibility of obtaining an indefinite contract. If you are interested in this role, we are looking forward in receiving your application. You can make your interest known by sending me your most up to date CV and motivation to j.overwater(a)jpgray.nl.